TelOne loses US$1m to vandalism

  LIVINGSTONE MARUFU   TelOne lost US$1m in 2023 as a result of vandalism and theft of cable and other network infrastructure, the State-owned company’s CEO, Lawrence Nkala has said.   Speaking to journalists on Thursday last week in the capital Harare, Nkala said the widespread theft and vandalism  has become  one of the company’s…

Subscription Required

Subscribe to read full article.

Join Now

Already a member? Log in here

Related Articles

Back to top button